About Me

My photo
ipoh, perak, Malaysia
A girl who studying in ipoh...she loves her friends...her besties is eurica...she is quite emotional...she is easily affected...she is normal but can be crazy sometimes...she is bad temper too...

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

1st day of cny....

today is 1st day of cny....
usually...
today v will go visit relative house...
of course...
sure will get some kids most like d angpau....
this year i get 7 angpau from my dad thr...
tml go visit mum thr...
hope will get as many as possible la =]

and...
today my yeah yeah...
come my house...
at nite...
he gave us xtra rm30...
but he gave my bro...
is xtra rm50 wor!!!!!
walao...
y so heavy boy wor...
suan liao...sum tam...
hurtzzzz.....
but nvm la...
better than nth...
shud not be so mind...
cooldown....

today got many pantang la...
canot wash hair...
wash cloth...
wash floor...
all about wash d oso canot do...
and of course sweep floor....

this made i not comfortable la...
make my hair oily...
argh...
although now edi past 1st day...
but its too late and mum dont let me to wash la =[
sobxxx..
need to wait for tml...

today my dad ask me who r ansen errr....
sked sked..
and today ply card...
damn lucky la...
love it....
so happy....
when i ply chor dai D with bro...
got 2 round...
1st round..
i get "tong fah shun" most big d...
and 4 jack....
2nd round...
i get full house Ace and full house D...

p/s:i hope before cny end....i can get more angpau cause i need save it to emergency use gah....i dont 1 this year so less loh...cause so less chance i will save money d =]

No comments:

Post a Comment